Integrated Watershed Management Programme(IWMP)
The main objectives of the IWMP are to restore the ecological balance by harnessing, conserving and developing degraded natural resources such vegetative cover and water. The outcomes are prevention of soil run-off, regeneration of natural vegetation, rain water harvesting and recharging of ground water table. This enables multi cropping and the introduction of diverse agro based activities, which help to provide sustainable livelihoods to the people residing in the watershed area.
- Branch Officer &Tehnical Expert-1
- Number of PIA – 5
- Data Entry Operator-1
- Watershed Development Team – 6
Hnathawh dan tlangpui
- TE deals with all works of IWMP Files works, Account Matters, Field Monitoring, Training, etc.
- Accountant deals with all account matters
- DEO deals with all computer works i.e MIS, typing & District PMS.
- Works of Saiha – VI &Saiha – IV works within their concerned project, their concerned file, MIS, PMS, Monitoring are all taken up by them.
Total Number of Project in the District -6 Project
Total number of Ha covered – 23536 Ha
Total number of Watershed Committee – 26 Nos.
Total Number of PIA – 6
Tui remchenna lam
Dil dan tur
See guidelinesThlirna (16 KB)