DEO Office Siaha held press conference on electors verification programme(evp)
Publish Date : 03/09/2019
ECI aims at achieving a 100% correct and clean E/Rolls through EVP by verifying the correctness of details in EPIC by providing the following platforms during 1st Sept,2019 to 15th Oct,2019. So that Summary Revision of E/Rolls using 1st January,2020 as qualifying date can be taken up smoothly.
By using any of these 5 modes furnished below , details of EPIC such as Name,DoB,Gender,Address, Photo etc..can be verified and rectified as well.
- By using National Voter Service Portal
- By using Voter Helpline Apps,
- By approaching Common Service Centre
- By approaching Voters’ Facilitation Centre (Established one each at DC Office & SDO(C), Tipa Office)
- Phone no :1950 (Toll Free) is activated 24×7 for Person with Disability
- At the time of BLO’s House to House visit.
To rectify the details/particulars in EPIC, the following Items could be use as proof of ID
- Indian Passport
- Driving Lincense
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Indentity Card for Gov’t/Semi Gov’t Official.
District Election Officer, Siaha vehemently requested the cooperation of Siaha MJA in their quest for 100% correct and clean E/Rolls.
ISSUED BY:INFORMATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE SIAHA DISTRICT:SIAHA