|S.No||Designation||No. of Person|
MISSION FOR INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF HORTICULTURE (MIDH)-
- Off Season Cabbage: The cultivation of Off-Season Cabbage was implemented covering the Villages of Chhaolo – I & II, Noaotlah – I & II and Siata benefitting 35 beneficiaries. It covers 35 Units (1 Units = 1 Ha.). The department had already disbursed a sum of Rs. 1,73,2540/- for cost of Land preparation and construction of Ridge terraces etc. along with Seeds of cabbage which imported from Thailand. It is still on-going process.
- Off-Season Tomato: It covers the villages of Lobo and Chhaolo – II benefitting 15 beneficiaries and it covers an area of 15 Ha. A sum of Rs. 74,250/- had already disbursed to the beneficiaries for the cost of Land preparation and construction of Ridge terraces etc. along with Seeds of Tomato. The works is on process.
- AES of M. Orange: Due to shortage of planting materials of M. Orange, the Horticulture Department, Government of Mizoram cannot provide the planting materials within time and is still pending. Eventhough, a sum of Rs. 14,33,430/- already disbursed to the selected beneficiaries for the cost of Jungle clearances, pit digging etc. , Secateurs and Sprayer. It will covers the village of Chhaolo – I, II & III, covering an area of 35 Ha., benefitting to 34 beneficiaries.
- Rejuvenation of Senile Plantation and Canopy Management: To Rejuvenate perennial fruit crops, the department undertake this important activities mainly to M. Orange crops. For the year 2018 – 2019, a sum of Rs. 92,265.20/- has been released to the Tinkus Lime & Dalomite Industries, Silchar for the cost of Slaked Lime fir implementation of this scheme. It will covers 30 beneficiaries within Siaha District.
- Dragon Fruit – 1st Year Maintenance: A sum of Rs. 27,60,000/- had been released to the beneficiaries and the agency to the cost of maintenance and construction of cemented trellis and planting materials. It benefitting 27 beneficiaries and the works are on still process.
- Individual Water Tank: The department was allotted for 35 Units and the beneficiaries were selected and the scheme is ready to implement.
- Community Water Tank: The department was allotted for 3 units and the works are yet to implement.
PRADHAN MANTRI KRISHI SINCHAI YOJONA (PMKSY) (PER DROP MORE CROP)-
- Drip Irrigation (Open)
Dragon fruit – 16 beneficiaries were selected and the works is ready to implement. It covers an area of 15.6 Ha.
Vegetable – The works were ready to implement for 11 beneficiaries.
Strawberry – 22 beneficiaries for 47 Ha. were already selected. It mostly covers the village of Noaotlah – III.
- Drip Irrigation (Protected): Drip Irrigation was installed for beneficiaries having Greenhouse at their farm. The works are ready to implement. It will benefit 11 farmers.
- Sprinklers Irrigation: The Department was allotted for a total of 4 units benefiting to 2 farmers.
NEW ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT POLICY (NEDP)-
- Off-Season Cabbage: The cultivation of Off-Season Cabbage was implemented covering the Villages of Noaotlah- III benefitting 30 beneficiaries. The department provided inputs like Seeds, Nutrients & Chemical and the works is still on process.
- Off-Season Tomato: It covers the villages of Noaotlah – III benefitting 15 beneficiaries and it covers an area of 15 Ha. The department provided inputs like Seeds, Nutrients & Chemical and the works is still on process.
UNDER Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojona (PMKSY) (IWMP)-
Under this scheme, there are 231 beneficiaries covering the villages of Thiahra, Tisopi, Amotlah, Tipi Ferry and Riasikah. The department takes initiative on works like cultivation of M. Orange, Banana, Turmeric, Coconut, etc. Also, Livelihood for the farmers who engaged on Fish Pond, Carpentry, Petty Shop, Speed Boat and Gravitational Pipeline etc. The planting materials or items were already distributed to each beneficiary and the works are on process.