Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS)
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, (MGNREGA) was notified on September 7, 2015 The objectives of the Act is to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
It was implemented in Siaha District since its inception itself . Staff position, nature of work and general achievement of MGNREGA Branch under District Rural Development Agency Siaha District are as under :
Staff Position of MGNREGA under DRDA is as under:
- Additional Programme Officer – 1
- MIS Nodal Officer – 1
- Works Manager – 1
- Accounts Manager – 1
- Programme Assistant – 2
- Accounts Assistant – 1
- Computer Assistant – 1
- Technical Assistant – 1
- Data Entry Operator – 2
- Helper/Messenger – 5
Nature Of Work
- District Programme Officer Scrutinizes Block Plan received from both the Blocks i.e. Tipa and Siaha.
- Prepares Consolidated District Annual Action Plan i.e. Labour Budget.
- Approval of Labour Budget by District Programme Co-ordinator.
- On approval of Labour Budget by DPC, MIS Data Entry is done.
- Submits District Annual Plan/Labour Budget to the State.
- On receipt of fund for the sanctioned and approved works, Technical and Financial sanction is prepared to be released to the Programme Officer after scrutizing and approving the demand of works proposed by PO.
Total Number of Gram Panchayats in the District – 92 .
Total number of Household issued Job Cards – 13757.
Total number of Household provided employment – 13757.
Man-days Generated (2016-17) – 82542.
Total number of Days Employment provided (2016-17) – 6 days
How To Apply
Fill the Form (downloadable form or link of online form)View (635 KB)