Employment Exchange Registration
District Employment Exchange office is now available in Aizawl, Lunglei, Siaha and Champhai district.
What you should know?
- Siaha district falls under the administration and jurisdiction of Siaha district employment exchange office. Therefore, all labour and employment related registration has to be done at Siaha.
- Online registration is permitted through Common Service Centres (CSC) located at different villages within the district.
- Registration has to be done personally.
- Applicant below class 5 need not bring certificate.
- Applicant between class 6 and 9 should bring original education certificate for age proof
- Applicant from class 10 onwards should bring HSLC original certificate for age proof. Certificate and mark sheets of higher qualification if available may also be produced.
- Any overwriting if found in certificate will not be accepted.
- Complete address including house no & phone no should be submitted.
- Duplicate registration card can be obtained with payment of Rs 10/-
- Government employees should obtain and submit N.O.C (No Objection Certificate) from concern authorities to complete registration.
- Registration should be renewed every three years.
- Renewal through postal service or representative is also permitted.
- Failing to renew registration within 3 years would require fresh registration.
- Education qualification can easily be updated by producing the current employment exchange registration card along with original education certificates. No fresh registration is required.
District Employment Office
1st Floor, KH Beihlo Building, New Colony
Location : New Colony | City : Siaha | PIN Code : 796901
Phone : 03835-222069 | Mobile : 9436361225